Meet Connie Hess
Connie Hess began her mortgage banking career in 1986, after spending nine years as a music educator. Her teaching background becomes immediately evident, as she thoroughly explains the mortgage transaction to each client. Understanding the transaction and knowing what to expect reduces anxiety, making for a smooth and relaxed experience. Connie has assisted well over 1,750 clients with their financing needs and looks forward to working with you as well.
Past clients are a valuable resource to Connie, who treasures the trust involved in each and every referral: "A referral from YOU would be treasured!”
Our process is smooth and simple from start to finish:
- Talk with me. I will work with you to help you determine your financing options and answer all your questions.
- Apply Online. Complete your mortgage application at your convenience through our online application.
- Work together through final approval. From the time your application is received, I work with you to ensure you move through the process checkpoints to final approval.
- Closing on your loan. Prior to loan closing, I will review the Closing Disclosure, funds needed and documentation to bring to close with you. On closing day the final documents are signed at the title company and you receive the keys to your new home!
Home Financing Calculators
- Should I refinance?
- How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
- How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
- How much will my payments be for a balloon mortgage?
- Should I rent or buy?
- Which mortgage is better for me?
- How much will I save by increasing my mortgage payment?
- How much mortgage might I qualify for?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
Connie was very helpful and was always available to answer all the questions we had. As first-time buyers, we didn’t know what we needed to do or when, and Connie was so helpful to explain everything. The entire process went very smoothly. Thanks a bunch!
Ashley and Josh R.
Connie not only helped us find the right loan, but also referred us to a great realtor. Every step of the way, Connie clearly answered our many questions. We really appreciate the effort and amazing service.
Nicole and Brandon
Connie was great! This was my 6th new house and, by far, Connie was the best. Now I have a referral!